Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a Day

I don't know if it is the weather, or what might be going on, but we sure had a crazy day at work/school today. Seems the kids were very tense and fights were breaking out everywhere. We were in the halls during all passing times today, Everyone! There were other "issues" that the admisitrators were dealing with all day. It just seemed all the kids were on edge. Thankfully we made it. The end of the day came and kids were headed home for four days and hopefully by Monday they will all be in a better mood. It is one of those days, that when it is over, you KNOW you were NEEDED. That gives you a mixed emotion, but its why I work where I do.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to tomorrow and Friday. Mike will be home and we will get to spend some time together for a change. I miss him so much, but if he is going to do what he wants, he needs to stay in Ames and concentrate on his education. I don't think I ever realized just what his career was going to be like in getting the education. Its tough, but Mike loves it and is going to do fine.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, you can eat a lot, and enjoy all those you love - family and friends.

No comments: