Saturday, November 15, 2008

I said I would "try" to blog more. I am having a good time learning stuff on facebook and connecting with family I thought were lost. Its great. I want my boys to know their family. I didn't get any work done today on any of my photo's, and boy do I need to. When you take over 500 pictures on a one week vacation...umm, that's a lot of pictures to sort out, even if they are digital.

Dennis and I have been super lazy today. His back and my shoulder are really bugging us...guess the weather is playing games with my shoulder, but that is part of life. I did manage
to get a few things sorted in the kitchen and some things rearranged in the living room, thinking about Christmas decorations while I am doing this so its done. I am hoping to get those put out on Friday after Thanksgiving. Dennis has to work that day, and I think Mike and I are gonna do the Christmas stuff together. Will be fun.

We just had dinner with one motorcycle group tonight. Tomorrow, guess we are going to Prole for breakfast with another group. Dennis is talking we might be riding YEAH! Need to dig out my warm stuff, could be chilly, but should be dry. I am looking forward to a brisk ride!

Trying to think about what goals I want to accomplish tomorrow..hmm, find Mom's Zucchini bread recipe and my Aunt JoAnn's pumpkin bread recipe. Mike is begging for that pumpkin bread and I couldn't find it last time I looked. The zucchini I want to make and take to work for gifts this year. Made Salsa for all last year, this year, I have lots of zucchini grated and in the freezer, so gonna do that I think.

I also really hope to either go through vacation pictures, or work on Pam's book that we are making her from our Memorial trip. We will see..I also want to get some pictures on my blog and my facebook page. Time will tell...are there any good movies on tomorrow?

2 comments:

juliecache said...

hey, keep blogging. it's therapeutic. and everyone likes to read your story. Hugs!

Donna said...

Thanks Julia. It is. I also think it will be good to look back and remember things. I have a forgetful aging mind! LOL