Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, not a productive day for me, other than going to work. Dennis had a productive day. Got home and WOW he is actually purging and getting rid of a bunch of stuff...thankkkkk goodness! Tonight, just kinda veggin out. Need to get some things ready to mail, but other than that, won't probably do much. I reflected a lot about the weekend and how I have found some family on my Mom's side through facebook. I hope we can keep in touch. I am going to start making my list for Christmas shopping, not sure what to do for some yet. I hate giving money, but that is one thing Rich wants cause he wants to buy a hydrolic jack for motorcycles. Mike just needs clothes and money for school projects and to save for summer classes in Rome..yes, Rome! YIKES they say that is gonna cost somewhere between $12,000 and $15,000! That one scares me! Dennis and I won't be doing anything, we have ours and he is still looking to get us knew phones. So, then we have his parents. What to get them? I don't know, that is always hard. This year its worse! Guess I am going to ask for a list, but won't probably get much on it. I have our gifts for the family exchange, we get things and don't mark on them and then we can steel. This is more for fun than anything. Its a good time. Also trying to decide, do I bake cookies this year? Well, I have lost 50 pounds and if I bake certain ones, I WILL eat them, so maybe not. I love frosted sugar cookies and I love Aunt Judy's spritz cookies (i got the recipe from her, so they are still hers). I just better not.

No comments: