Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally Friday

Well, Friday is finally here, and I am sure glad. Hoping to sleep in just a little in the morning. Lots planned for the weekend, yet I have no idea what Dennis' plans are so mine might get changed. I know we are going to another GWTA chapter's meeting in the afternoon on Saturday and then going to Jefferson for dinner and hoping they will have a band. That could be quite drive home, but glad we are not the ones driving...Thanks Ernie!

I really want to finish cleaning out the spare bedroom. I got a great start on it Wednesday night. Also need to get my scrap table and my desk cleaned off. I have been working on my medical receipts for the year and what a mess I have right now!

I might try to get some of my Christmas stuff out/ready to set up. Next weekend, I will only have "some" time on Friday before we take off to Iowa City, and I want it up and done.

No comments: