Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Well, really am feeling good about this year. I have had so much trouble getting around for so many years shopping has been a huge chore. Dennis and I shopped for about 4 hours yesterday and today I went with Louise for about 3 hours and it is done. Got great prices on things, got things I wanted and didn't spend tons. Kept in a budget, and all wrapping is done. I have 2 gift cards to pick up and one other thing, then all done. I am usually rushing to wrap when people are on there way to our home for Christmas. This year its done, I can enjoy wrapped gifts under the tree, and just enjoy. I won't be rushing. The days before Christmas I can enjoy, taking them off and don't have to hustle and bustle and have the stress. I am now truly looking forward to Christmas! It will be such a fun time this year.

Dennis and I went to a candy store inValley Junction yesterday cause I needed specific flavors of jelly belly's for something I am making. Well can you believe that they are $7.59 per pound. I am guessing we went to the wrong place!

Dennis got a big cushion that is supposed to be a doggie bed for Max, well, Max is on the love seat and the cats have taken over the cushion. It is so cute!

Well, I am so thankful for what I have been given health wise this year. The fact that I shopped for 2 days and wrapped all and am not over come with serious pain is such a blessing. I can't believe that I can do so much that I wasn't able to do for several years.

No comments: