Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF


Well, I ended up off all week, thats just crazy. More breathing treatments and meds, but today I feel alive. I am craving Pepper Potato Soup from Nana's and Dennis said we would go there tonight, oh yes! Through this I keep craving spicey stuff...Graziano's sausage, this soup. Hmmm.


Wow, the nicest emails from people I work with, they are such great people and so caring. I really want to be back and the kids I miss too. Monday starts a new semester and it will be crazy all week with schedule issues, etc.


Wednesday starts Lighten Up Iowa. Oh, I really am going to work on this. Our team is a group of people that will be so supportive. Being sick has given me a kick start and I am feeling pretty confident right now. Lets see how it goes.


Thanks Kim, you reminded me I did complete my scrapbook page goal for 2007, I actually went over by 2 pages. 106 pages in a year...sure doesn't seem like many. I have my goal of 104 again, but gosh, I sure wish I could get more done. I am really like this craft robo and maybe it will give me a little more push with the fun things I can create.


I joined a camping yahoo group, gee thanks vickie...lol..and think it is really getting me in the mood to camp and RIDE. I can't wait for spring. Only downfall is our motorcycle is a little sick right now. I am hoping Dennis and our neighbor can start working on it and maybe get it so it can make it another year or two. Its really a great bike, just needs a few things fixed, guess that is what happens when you ride it more than you drive your car in a year. Looking forward to some fun trips, plans are Billings, Montana, however, not sure. A friend moved to Tennessee and he sent us pictures...oh man, it might be Tennessee here we come! Check out the view from his front window. What beautiful riding, that is of the Holston Mountain Range in Tenneessee...i gotta go, then ride the tail of the dragon!

1 comment:

ABW said...

TN is absolutely beautiful! I have a ton of pics that I need to scrap from when we drove through there on our way to DC.

Korin