Thursday, January 3, 2008

Caucus Day

Another day home sick. Gosh I wish this stuff would go away. Today is the big Caucus Day for Iowa. Hopefully after today the phones will quiet down. I can't believe how often the phone rings for these candidates. I wish they had never moved Iowa so early. Just to early for me to make my decision so guess that is a good thing since there is no way I could make it to a caucus.

Trying to think of my hopes for 2008. I know I want to be healthier and that obviously will mean I must loose weight. I also want to get more of these pictures and other memories documented. I need to discipline myself to doing these things and to keeping the house in better order. I would like to do some decorating, but not sure about that happening at this time. I know Dennis is wanting to spend more time with his family and the past year we didn't see them very much at all. I talked to him and we are going to look at some one day trips instead of whole weekends. I wouldn't mind an evening trip, but he isn't going for that at all! He is going to have a full year with being Chapter Director of our motorcycle group and looking like he is going to take the instructor course for Motorcycle Safety and be teaching with the guard and maybe at DMACC too. That will be awesome for him. He will be very good at this. Sometimes he is too critical of himself.

Well, I am thinking I have been on the puter long enough and it is time to get some more rest in. I just got to get over this. Motorcycle Christmas Party is on SAturday, I want to feel good! However, he is sniffling and coughing this AM, that isn't good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Donna!
By now I'm hoping that you are feeing MUCH better. I know you have been feeling icky for a while so it's about time for a "feeling great" day! That's what I'm praying for you today!

Hugs...
Diane :)