Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well, finally get to try to work tomorrow, still not great...geez!

Last night we went to the BMW Motorcycle group dinner, and had a good time, it was at Tumea and Sons, a great Italian Restaurant here in Des Moines. Saw one of the counselors from work, he and his wife were so kind. Once I get home, however, I am zapped, my system is definately far from being built up.

Dennis finished the first segment of AT today, poor guy he has been working for 14 days and now going to work 5 more before he finally gets a day off. He is fighting a cold and cough too. He has to be drained.

Last night at the dinner I overheard him talking to some folks about biting the bullett and getting another motorcycle. He won't get rid of the Kaw, but wants another one. The Kaw just needs a lot of work right now, but since they don't make them anymore, it is something he wants to keep and it really is a nice motorcycle. I know he isn't telling me cause I will get all excited (gee imagine that) and start asking, or as he would say, "nagging or bugging" him. I am going to have to be good and just sit back for the ride. Riding season is fast approaching and I know he will be itching to ride also.

Well, I am going to work hard at trying to stay at work all week. I hope I can do this, I just exhaust so quickly. I am gonna be watching blogs, and start stalking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad to hear you are on the mend!!!