Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another Day Home

Well, another day, still home sick. I am definately better than I was on Monday, thankfully. I am really hoping to go to work tomorrow, at least a 1/2 day. I might get worn out. Pnemonia is not fun. It isn't fun being home and not feeling like doing anything either. All these pictures I want to scrap and I need to upload pictures. I want to get pictures on my blog. I actually cooked something for dinner last night...well, tossed into a crock pot anything I found in the fridge. It worked, it wasn't bad. I have a meal planned so I will cook tonight. I had a horrible evening last night, but the night itself was good, good sleep. See improvement! Was pleasantly surprised last night found CARS on one of the free movie channels, and the 8 Below was on. Saw part of 8 Below the other day. CARS seemed to be made out such a kids movie, but that movie is deep, it really has a message for all of us. Being a motorcycle rider that message was really easy to see. We take the back roads, the county roads to see "real" america in our heart. We hate the interestate and only take it when we must be from point A to point B in a hurry. The movie to me is about taking time to smell the roses, take the back roads and see what wonderful things are there here in America. I LOVE IT!

Well, I am going to try to do a few things, see how it goes. I want to do dishes and pick up some things in the living room. HOpefully when I go to sign in next time, I can remember my sign in information. Uggg...too many user names and passwords. I try to keep them the same, but it doesn't always work. I am getting old and my memory is working less.

The 16th is drawing near - Lighten Up Iowa begins and I am on a team at work. Oh Yes, Life changing event I hope. I will definetly need support, but with 10 on a team, and we work so close, I think it can be done!

Thanks for reading and responding to my blog, thinking this could be fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE CARS!!!!!!! the soundtrack is good too!!!

glad to hear you are getting better!! they will probably welcome you back w/open arms eh?