Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008

Well, 2008 has started and someways good someways not so good. I was supposed to go back to work today, but no, had to be sick, and will not be able to go again tomorrow. I really was wanting to save my sick leave. I ended up laying around nearly all day. No productivity :(

Mike left to go back to school and I am always sad when that time comes. He was here for about 1/2 of the time and stayed with his brother 1/2 the time. I loved what he said, tho, when I told him I missed seeing him. He said that he and his brother got to catch up on so much. I am guessing it was harder for Rich to see him go than I then. They maybe 5 years apart, but the distance is dwindling fast. That is so fun to watch them both grow and share together so many things. That is a dream I wanted, to have a sibling to share with. I have a sibling, but like Mom said before she passed, when something happened to her, I would probably not see or hear from my brother. Dang, Mom was normally right, but I hoped to prove her wrong. I just couldn't do it. I can't control my brother's ways. He has always been distant from the family since I can remember. I am so glad my boys are not that way. They are close.

I had a rather productive scrapbook year. Well, not like many others, I did manage to meet my goal and go over a couple pages. 106 for the year. I am going to set my goal for 104 again (2 pages per week) and I really want to surpass that. I mean, what do I do? I take 200 pictures in a weekend on the motorcycle, I am getting farther behind everytime I snap the camera! With keeping my desk and scrap table organized, i hope i can do that.

Well, lets see if I can get this built to be interesting for others to read about my crzy life and have something that I can refer to for scrapping memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY DONNA!!!!! glad to hear the boys caught up! that's fab!!