Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Well, I am not doing so well at keeping up my blog, am I? Its been a busy few days. I think things are just going to get busier through the fall. It will be good though. Lots of great things lay ahead. Rich and Tina's wedding, hopefully lots of motorcycling, camping, and just enjoying life in general. Dennis taught last weekend and weather wasn't so good, rained Friday through Monday. Last night was a little chilly for some. Dennis was teaching again, so I went ahead and met up with the GWRRA as they were just eating out in Altoona. Tonight, we are meeting up at TR's sportsbar in Clive for their pork chop dinner. Great food, reasonable, and tons of funship! We never seem to leave there without having first stuffed ourselves and laughed till our sides hurt. That is what it is all about! Enjoying life.

Dennis has guard this weekend, so if we ride, it would have to be in the evenings. We might ride a little tonight before TR's will depend on wind, they say it is going to be bad today. If you have ever ridden a motorcycle in the wind, you know what I am talking about.

With him at guard I better get back in the groove again, cleaning the house and scrapbooking. Can I get it all done, heck yes...he teaches thursday night, so that would be a good time to clean. Saturday morning there is a meeting with one of the groups, will do that, come home and have some lemonade or sweet tea and scrappppppp

I will also work on uploading pictures to both my blog and facebook.

No comments: