Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

Ok, I borrowed this from Kerri, who got it from Kim who got it from Jo...lol...Thanks Ladies
A-Age: 53 OLD
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: doing dishes! Yes, no dishwasher in my house but my hands
D-Dog's name: Max and Mabel
E-Essential food/item: bacon(at home use turkey bacon so that is better at least)
F-Favorite color: Purple
G-Gold or silver: Gold
H-Height: 5'6"
I-I am: wishing I could get back on the weight loss kick at least I haven't gained
J-Job: Mom, working as a secretary in a school
K-Kids: 2 Sons, Rich 29 and Mike 24
L-Living arrangements: House with significant other and 2 dogs, 2 cats and 24 year old when home from college
M-Mom's name: Bonnie
N-Nickname: don't really have one
O-Overnight hospital stay: Having my kids, having galbladder surgery
P-Pet peeve: deceiving two faced people
Q-Quote from a movie: I can't think of any :(
R-Right or left handed: Right
S-Siblings: Older brother who I never see, his choice :(
T-Time you wake up: M-F about 5:45, weekends around 7ish
U-Unique thing about your car: that it has a wrecked front driver fender that my son said he would help get fixed when I bought it from him. LOL
V-Vegetable(s) you hate: cooked spinach, asparagus (sp)
W-Ways you run late: the dogs not wanting to come back in before I leave in the AM
X-Xrays you've had: lots after motorcycle accident, head and neck , hand, just lots!
Y-Yummy food you make: lasagna, pasta salad - my way, potato pepper cheese soup,
Z-Zoo favorite: I LOVE Animals, so many, but I really do love the lions tigers and bears oh my!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a post is a post!!! YAYY DONNA!!!!!!!